Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Will I Survive?

Chuck went back to work today. Thank goodness for my two best friends...Zoloft & Xanax. Ha ha..just kidding. But seriously, I am so glad I have such a good support system with my parents close by, Chuck's family not far and our wonderful church family. We really appreciate all of the phone calls, emails, visits and meals. Patrick is such a good helper. He told me this morning that he loved having a baby brother and that warmed my heart. Nicholas seems to be doing better on his new formula. He is still having some symtoms of colic but not as bad as we witnessed last week. Well, 8 more hours to go...

3 Comments:

Blogger Pearson Family said...

I am so glad that you have joined the blogging world Margaret. I can't believe you have been blogging over a week with out telling us! I love your words and Patrick's poem. The pictures are great too! I will pray that Nicolas sleeps and his colic goes away. Hang in there! Call if you need us.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Amy C said...

Your blog is so cute. I loved Patrick's prayer and the Father's Day poem. I am so glad I can see pictures when I blog now. I added you to my list of favorite. Yeah!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How did it go? I always hate when Scott has to return to work after being at home. Nicolas is a cutie. I hope to see him soon in person

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home