Saturday, July 01, 2006



Happy 11th Anniversary, Chuck

II years ago today, you made my heart complete when you said two famous little words "I do". Thank you, Chuck, for being the best husband and daddy ever. Over the years you have brought me kindness, understanding, patience, joy, laughter, hope, confidence, peace and most of all love. I celebrate us today and our commitment to each other every day of our lives.

Chuck gave this poem to me on our 9th wedding anniversary. The picture in the background is a mausoleum where we had our first kiss on November 2, 1990. Those that have known us awhile understand why we were in the graveyard for our first date. Oh, the stories we will have to modify to tell the boys!

1 Comments:

Blogger amerriman said...

I have never thought about meeting a guy in the graveyard. But, you picked a good one. I am glad we are friends, you guys are fun to hang out with, especially when Chuck is cooking!

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home