Sunday, August 06, 2006

When a five year old takes your picture...











Happy Birthday to Me!

What a great night we had! What could be better than grilled wild Alaskan salmon, coconut sticky rice, sauteed Asian veggies and a flour less chocolate cake all prepared by my talented husband? Patrick made me a balloon animal and my presents were an Aaron Shust CD, a trashcan for my car and last but not least...a Hello Kitty stuffed animal! (I guess Chuck took me seriously when I recently asked him if we could redo our bedroom in Hello Kitty). Thanks, guys!


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! :)

Love,
Sarah

2:36 PM  
Blogger jenny biz said...

That dinner sounds SOOO yummy!! I love that Chuck got you a Hello Kitty stuffed animal!! Happy B-day!!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Did you ever make your PJs? Weren't they Hello Kitty also? I recently asked Scott if we could redo our bedroom pale pink. Big Fat No to that question! I hope you had a very happy birthday!!! That coconut sticky rice sounds great!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Amy C said...

Happy Happy Birthday Margaret. I am glad you had a great evenining. The newest photos of your guys are great. Such a cute family!

5:21 PM  
Blogger Pearson Family said...

I can't believe I am so behind on your blog. Great pictures. I am glad you had a great birthday with many celebrations!!!

9:58 PM  
Blogger Phillips Family said...

Happy Birthday! You look great in those pictures!

5:35 AM  
Blogger 1literatimommy said...

happy birthday, margaret. i'm with jenny, that dinner sounds so good.

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home