Wednesday, October 04, 2006


When Nicholas was a month old, we were at Chuck's mom's house and I happened to notice a striking resemblance between Nicholas and Chuck's mother, Melba's baby pictures. I called Chuck to tell him and he said "You know, I have felt like I have seen Nicholas before." I have noticed from the beginning that Nicholas and Chuck have many of the same facial expressions. Patrick, in my opinion has always looked like me and my side of the family. I have searched for physical resemblance for 5 years between Patrick and his dad, and so far I can see that they have the same hands, feet, head shape, knees and bottom. Isn't is funny what we notice! Nicholas, however, only resembles me with his toes and the cone on the top of his head (so far). Chuck very much resembles his mother and now I think Nicholas has followed suit. Isn't it fun to see ourselves and our family members in our kids!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sometimes I see my Dad in our kids and Scott sees his real parents in them a lot, which is very neat.

8:28 PM  
Blogger jenny biz said...

I agree with the rest of the folks. Malaya is ALL her daddy too! What special pictures you have!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Kelli L. said...

Rylan has her fathers ears. They both have this odd point on the top fold. I was amazed that was pasted down to his child.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Amy C said...

I always think what people see in my kids is facinating. They are so unique, yet so amazingly similar!

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home