Friday, August 25, 2006

College

I cried (ok, bawled) this morning about college. Patrick and Nicholas going to college. After reading Rick’s post on the IM blog, I was watching Baby Bach with Nicholas and coming across parts I remember were Patrick’s favorite when he was a baby. It all just goes by so fast. I guess I have such a clear picture of how fast it is flying by because I have a new baby and a kindergartener at the same time. It really adds perspective of how they grow up and change in such a short period of time. It is hard being a parent, but it is the greatest joy I have even known. I pray we are leading our children in the “way they should go so that when they are old they will not depart from it”.

2 Comments:

Blogger jenny biz said...

Amen, Margaret! I question myself on that verse often! Am I doing what I God has commanded me as a mom? I too get very sad thinking about Malaya leaving. We were just talking about his at lunch today:) I told her I was going to be her roommate in college:)You are a great mom Margaret!!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Amy C said...

I loved your last blog about Patrick. He is so funny, and your Thursday 13 about Chuck too, very sweet. Hang in there. You are doing a great job. Just look at those precious kids. Love ya!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home