Friday, October 27, 2006


You Have Come A Long Way, Baby!!!

Happy Birthday, Chuck!!! 34 Years ago today you were born on an airforce base in Wiesbaden, Germany and made your parents happier than they had ever known. You are such a blessing and gift to all who know you. Thank you for being such a great husband, father and friend. I cherish our 16 years together! It has been a great ride. I love that you are a constant source of encouragement to me and others around you. I appreciate your spiritual leadership in our home. I am so proud to be married to you.I love you!!!





















9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chuck! Man, I remember that long hair now...hehe, and the adventures on the boats with Margaret. What fun days. It's been fun being part of your life for the last..I guess 14 years. WOW! We're getting old! You've come a long way. I'm so glad I have gotten to see the transformations. :)

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just have to say - that red dress with the hearts that Margaret wore on your wedding rehersal was her. Very cute, but just not her. :)

1:47 PM  
Blogger Pearson Family said...

Happy Birthday CHuck!Great pictures, good job Margaret.

2:02 PM  
Blogger amerriman said...

I love seeing Chuck with long hair. He seems so straight laced now! happy Birthday!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Amy C said...

Wow. I love the post. I can't wait to get to sit down for longer and look at it more. Happy birthday Chuck. You are a great wife Margaret. Love you both! Amy

5:14 PM  
Blogger Amy C said...

Wow. I love the post. I can't wait to get to sit down for longer and look at it more. Happy birthday Chuck. You are a great wife Margaret. Love you both! Amy

5:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Chuck!

8:21 AM  
Blogger Kelli L. said...

That was great! Thanks for sharing 16 years of memories. Happy belated birthday Chuck.

3:24 PM  
Blogger jenny biz said...

What a story those pictures tell!! Happy B-Day Chuck!

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home