Saturday, October 14, 2006

Random cute things from our week....

Aside from having the flu (thankfully just me), there has still been good times at the K household. Tonight, Patrick and I were counting money in his piggy bank and he picked up a penny and asked "Is this Fatherham Lincoln? I mean Abraham Lincoln" (you know the song "Father Abraham had many sons..."). Nichlolas has been a little congested and had a tiny fever 2 days ago, but is in his usual good spirits. He is the only baby I have ever known to actually smile at you when you put the bulb syringe in his nose. Which brings me to a memory of another precious little boy...when Patrick was 2 and I inserted the rectal thermometer to take his temperature and in a quiet litle voice he said "thank you".

Here are few other funny words of Patrick's that are quickly slipping away as kindergarten takes hold that I just can't bear to forget...

oakmeal - oatmeal
jungle - juggle
formulin - formula
bassolet - bassinet
crosonic - croissant
alien - ambulance

and last but not least...

crown - crayon (thanks, Rainey!)

4 Comments:

Blogger jenny biz said...

I love all those words. You guys are such a cute family!! Glad you guys are all feeling better!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Kelli L. said...

I love kid talk too. I need to write down all of Rylan's before she stops using "Rylan" words.

11:44 PM  
Blogger Amy C said...

I wish I could write it all down fast enough. They say so many cute things all day long. I guess that is what makes them so precious to us. Thanks for taking the time to share what I am sure is just a minute percentage of your beautiful sweet memories!

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The flu already? Yikes!

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home