Friday, August 17, 2007

BIG NEWS!

Nicholas has been officially walking for about a week now. He also started climbing about 3 weeks ago. I think I have my hands full with this one! He has already figured out how to move objects in order to use them as a step. His favorite things to do right now are kick balls, point, meow at the cats and hug stuffed animals or anything soft. He is also enjoying books, shape sorters, puzzles and rolling around on the floor and giggling. He cracks us up when he throws a ball because he makes this tough guy "uh" noise, and when you throw it back to him he makes the noise for you, too.





5 Comments:

Blogger amerriman said...

You are going to have to watch out, I can't get over him climbing the ladder, cutie pie!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Amy C said...

Wow, so many new posts. I am behind. What fun you guys have had. What a great summer!

8:23 AM  
Blogger 1literatimommy said...

oh my gosh, i can't believe he is that adventuresome! you will have your hands full.

12:19 PM  
Blogger jenny biz said...

Some adventurous days in store! :) I LOVE that stage!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

You are going to have your hands full now. Happy Birthday to you!

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home