Sunday, July 01, 2007

Happy Anniversary!!!

Looking back on our wedding, I realize that we look like babies! I can't believe how young we were! I also laugh at my wedding dress. I look a little overdressed compared to the weddings of today. The story of the wedding dress is that we were originally going to get married in November of 1991 and that is when my parents bought me my dress. We ended up waiting 3 1/2 years and we had to have our wedding quick because of a job offer in Boston. So, there we were at 8:00pm on July 1st, just a little hot! When I mentioned getting a new "summer friendly" dress, my mom was like "no way - you are wearing that dress!" It had iridescent sequins and sparkled in the candle light. I guess I am biased, but I would say it was a very nice wedding.
We had Mortitia & Gomez on our cake as a tribute to my "goth" years.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pearson Family said...

Happy Anniversary! You were a beautiful bride, even if you were a little warm.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Amy C said...

Happy Anniversary. You guys looked great. Who would have known it was July!

The Adams are so funny on the cake. That cracks me up!

8:28 AM  
Blogger 1literatimommy said...

That dress was beautiful. Happy anniversary to you both!

1:15 PM  
Blogger jenny biz said...

Happy Anniversary!! You guys are such a great couple!! You look beautiful!!

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home