Friday, May 08, 2009

Easter Weekend

We went to Dallas early Friday morning and met my parents and our old friend Edie at the aquarium. We had planned to go to the zoo, however, there was a wind advisory because of all of the recent wildfires, so we opted for the aquarium (with the rest of the metroplex). Nicholas had never been before. He really enjoyed it.









This picture is at Dolphin Park in Grapevine. This park was right next to Patrick's old school and we spent a lot of time there. When Patrick was 2, I would take him there almost every day and it was kind of surreal being there with Patrick now almost 8 and Nicholas almost 3. When Patrick was Nicholas' age he loved to peek down through the tube slide at me and say "Hi Mommy!" I will have to look for an old picture from that time. I can't believe how fast they grow up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home