Tuesday, January 20, 2009

And then the rug is pulled out...

There are times in your life when everything is going as well as can be expected. Everyone around you in healthy and happy and there is much to be thankful for. It is in these moments I remind myself to stop and pray for God's graciousness, for his mercy and compassion. I try and be thankful for what I have and who I am. To not wish for more or take for granted the blessings all around me. And then a day like today happens, and the rug is pulled out from under me. My heart is broken...my loved ones are suffering...the world feels as if it is crashing down. Situations is the past that were always a question or a hurt feeling all of a sudden come into focus and make sense. I found out today that a loved one has been hurting and struggling for years and none of us had any idea. I am in great fear for their future and praying that they won't die. I am completely reeling right now. Please be in prayer for our family.

3 Comments:

Blogger Becky Lynch said...

You are in our thoughts and prayers! Please let us know if we can do anything else.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Pearson Family said...

sure will!

9:22 AM  
Blogger amerriman said...

Praying for your loved one and family. Let me know if I can help.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home