Thursday, August 17, 2006


This is Luna a.k.a. "the menace". She is actually very sweet, however, she has been puking up furballs since she was 1 year old. She will be 16 in December. Her good qualities are that she has never had an accident unless she was mad at you and doing it on purpose (like when we had a dog for that short period of time). She is very gentle with children, comes when you call her and never bites or hisses. She does try and scratch up our carpet and has in the last few years come to yowling 8-9 times in a row when she is desperate for attention. Having children in the house really knocked her off of her pedestal. We have tried furball laxatives, brushing her daily and she is on hairball food, but she still pukes from time to time.

13 Places I Have Cleaned Up Cat Vomit

1. the window sill
2. my shoes (the leather thing again)
3. patio chairs
4. pillow shams
5. kitchen table on placemats (again, we were out of town)
6. stack of magazines on sofa table
7. desk
8. desk chair
9. clean laundry (can't leave out for long!)
10. under the bed
11. Patrick's bedspread
12. obvious - carpet (usually right before where it meets the tile)
13. her own cat bed!

Shall we continue next week with pee & poop???

4 Comments:

Blogger Pearson Family said...

I don't know which place is worse!Maybe under the bed, because you wouldn't know it is there. I would gag everytime I had to pick it up, you are a champ!

6:52 AM  
Blogger jenny biz said...

Oh what fun!! You are tough, woman!!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Amy C said...

I am so ocd I would never stop cleaning. I guess that is why I am allergic to animals. God knew they might send me right over the edge.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Margaret K said...

Oh, you wouldn't believe today....I looked under the bed for wrapping paper supplies and there it was...cat vomit. It just never ends...

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home