Thursday, August 10, 2006



This is Scotch a.k.a. Baby Kitty. He loves to be in anything even resembling a cat bed.

13 Places Cat Hair Does Not Belong & reasons why I vacuum every other day

1. That's obvious - the bouncy seat

2. the baby's binky

3. the baby's carseat

4. the cutting board

5. my lingerie drawer

6. the shower

7. the kitchen table (after we have been out of town)

8. the glider

9. the blinds

10. clean laundry (if its sits for any small moment of time on the couch)

11. the computer keyboard

12. our shoes

13. my purse/chuck's wallet (Luna has a thing for leather)

Stay tuned for next week's post "13 places I have cleaned up cat vomit"

7 Comments:

Blogger Pearson Family said...

YUCK! Lingerie drawer? Does your cat do drag? I am anxiously awaiting next week's 13!

2:49 PM  
Blogger jenny biz said...

I feel the same about dog hair:) I change out vacuum bags quite often!!

7:45 PM  
Blogger Amy C said...

Eeeeww! That is why our pets don't last very long.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Phillips Family said...

I am not sure if I am ready to read next week's post :)

You must love that cat a lot to clean up pet hair all the time!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe I'll post about vomit too next week! Lingerie drawer? I've been married too long.

9:33 PM  
Blogger amerriman said...

Glad I don't have a cat! I loved the picture though.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Amy C said...

I am waiting on vomit. I guess I will have to be patient!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home