Thursday, November 09, 2006

13 Things I Am Thankful For This Week

1. I have lost 13 pounds in a month!
2. Nicholas is finally eating cereal off of a spoon! He gets impatient if we aren't fast enough.
3. Healthy, big boys. Nicholas was 18.8 at his 5 month check up on Monday.
4. The nutrionist I am seeing has helped me feel better with a new diet and supplements. I am getting to the bottom of a lot of health problems I have been struggling with for years.
5. Patrick still loves Kinder and has a great Christian teacher.
6. Patrick likes to help others.
7. Nichloas giggles all of the time. He is such a joy! He is a very happy baby.
8. Chuck has a good job and takes care of us well. The hours are tough, but we keep positive.
9. My grandmother is really happy at the retirement place.
10. We have a great chuch family.
11. My brother started a great new job & today is his birthday. Happy Birthday, Russell!
12. Chuck went to the allergist and isn't allergic to anything.
13. I have everything I need - a happy family, supportive parents and in-laws, a roof over my head and food to eat. We are blessed!

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy C said...

That was an amazing list. I was noticing all the weight loss at church last night. You are looking great. I am seeing nutritionist soon too. Your list was inspiring. I am thankful for a friend like you!

3:39 PM  
Blogger jenny biz said...

What a great list! You are such an encouraging person! Thank you for being you!!

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So thankful to have a friend like you!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Kim Q. said...

wow1 i haven't read blogs in several weeks! Sooo cool to see/hear all the updates! I love all the special time you guys have together! I hope you are feeling better..I just heard you went to the doctor... I love you!

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home