Saturday, November 04, 2006


Pumpkin Patch

The corn maze was harder than I thought. I started out leading Patrick down the wrong trails determined to get my $10 worth. Well, that backfired and we ended up alone in the corn maze for quite some time. It was unseasonably hot that day. We were in the corn maze for so long that Nicholas started getting hungry. Lucky for me I had left the baby bag in the car. I was beginning to wish I had a machete or at least a whistle. I kept my cool and we finally made it out. This is at the exit.


















Chuck's Birthday! He is so excited about his grill cleaner!












STATE FAIR

We had lots of fun with Grandma. (Note: Before we go places, Chuck always has a little talk with me about how we can't see everything and just to relax and have fun.) We saw the card stacker, the bird show, the model trains, the butter sculpture, the parade and the 1200 pound pig. We also went to the petting zoo, Patrick & Chuck rode the giant ferris wheel and Patrick & Grandma rode the swan boats. We had a great time!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home