Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Back to School

Patrick started 1st grade yesterday. As far as I could tell, he liked his new teacher and was happy with his new class. He was questioning us the night before about whether or not we had remembered to sharpen all of his pencils and if he had enough new school clothes. I can't believe I now have a first grader! He was also excited to be in a class with his good friend, Edie. Edie's mom and I have been friends for a very long time and they have known each other since they were babies. They didn''t start out in the same class together, but the numbers didn't make and Patrick's original teacher was moved to another school. Funny how life works out sometimes!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy C said...

I am so glad Patrick got to be with is friend. I hope his school year goes great! He looks so big in that picture. THey grow up so fast!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Phillips Family said...

I hope Patrick's school year goes well! I loved talking with him the other day over lunch at KidzMuse, so I know his teacher will love him!

6:23 AM  
Blogger jenny biz said...

So glad your school year is off to a great start!

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home