Monday, October 08, 2007

Unbelievable!!!

Did you catch the game tonight? At 3:14 left in the 4th quarter, after 5 interceptions, I told Chuck, "you know if this were the Cowboys of the mid 90s, they could pull this off". I had all but given up. I had wanted to pray for the Cowboys at family prayer time before the boys went to bed, but I thought how silly that was when there are more important things to pray for. Well at the last moment possible tonight, as silly as it may be, I did pray if it was God's will he would help the Cowboys defy the impossible and HE did. What an awesome game!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pearson Family said...

It was a great game! Missed you this weekend, I hope you were able to soak up some great family time!

6:29 AM  
Blogger Talese said...

Go cowboys!

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home