Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Thank you!

to my very generous mother-in-law, Mel, for the new camera. This is the fourth camera she has bought us over the years (one being a video camera). We are blessed to have such generous parents on both sides of our families.
Happy Birthday, Chuck! Pumpkin birthday cake before work on Saturday 10/27

Patrick and his girls at our Halloween party


Vampire & Bat. It is hard to find a toddler bat costume that fits a very big toddler. This ended up being an up to 4T and was a little big. I never could keep Nicholas still long enough to get a good picture. He liked flapping his wings.

Enjoying the beautiful weather

3 Comments:

Blogger jenny biz said...

YAY, for the new camera!! And a late Happy B-day to Chuck!

2:29 PM  
Blogger Amy C said...

My last fabulous comment disappeared. Happy B-day Chuck, and I am so glad you guys got a camera. I don't know what I would do without one!

8:35 PM  
Blogger Phillips Family said...

What a wonderful gift! Your kids are so cute in their costumes. I especially love the one of Patrick with all his women around him!

It was great to see you on Saturday!

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home