Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Year I Forgot the Birthday Candles...

Chuck is determined to not let me live this down. I did buy some for his second birthday cake. Who get two cakes, you ask? Chuck does. His mom brought one that we had Sunday night and I made one that we had Monday night. We had a fun weekend with Mel and Jack and we have had a good week with Chuck being home. We are having a Halloween party tomorrow night. More pictures to come!a>





Gotta love those magic candles! Chuck got a wonderful Dora b-day card from Nicholas and a game for the Wii from the boys and I. Happy Birthday, Daddy! We love you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Phillips Family said...

Always love to hear about your halloween parties...hope you have fun tonight!

Happy Birthday to Chuck!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

I hope you have a great party. Happy B day Chuck... We love going to the christmas tree farm to cut down our tree.

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home