Saturday, August 23, 2008

Missing home

We were at our old church last weekend. It was hard for me. I miss the people there so much. I saw so many friends that care for us and it is hard knowing that my old reality is no more...and will never be again. There was a couple there that came up to my mom and dad during the service and hugged them as if they were family. I asked my mom later who they were and she gave me a brief explanation and told me that the woman had recently been baptized. She said that we cannot ever expect a person who has been baptized to all of a sudden be better and not make anymore mistakes. We are all going through life and it is hard...full of great things and bad. We are a support system to each other and have to remember that life is not always easy. Making the choice to follow God and accept Jesus is just one day. Living it... is a whole other story.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pearson Family said...

Margaret, it was so good to see you! WE miss you terribly. COme visit more often!

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home