Thursday, November 13, 2008

3 Random Things

Patrick made straight A's and was rewarded with a remote control helicopter. My grandparents used to pay us $5 an A growing up. I believe in incentives/rewards for good behavior and good grades. We are so proud! 2nd grade has been ok afterall!

Nicholas' favorite toy is the whoopie cushion. Boys of all ages seem to enjoy this in our home. Chuck and Nicholas can spend at least 30 minutes playing with it.

Chuck brought me flowers on Tuesday for no reason. I love you, Chuck! You are so good to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pearson Family said...

What a great husband! Way to go Patrick! Thanks for the comment on my blog. They have mentioned a milk allergy, but not really if that makes sense. Our next more will be an allergist. I am just sick of it!

Miss you! Come visit.

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great report card, Patrick! Nana and Dada are very proud of you.

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home