Thursday, December 18, 2008

Gingerbread House



Every year, I have painfully put together the gingerbread house kit with Patrick. It has always been something I dread, because the icing is a mess and gets too hard while we are decorating the house. The house is hard to keep together even with the framed out base. So this year, I told Chuck that it was time he participated in all of the fun. Well, wouldn't you know that Costco got in a new kit this year by Wonka that has pre-mixed icing in a bag that is really easy to use? His house turned out great and he and the boys had fun putting it together. Nicholas was quite fond of licking the candy before placing it on the house. My neighbor is making homeade gingerbread houses with the kids this weekend. I could never attempt that as rolling out the gingerbread dough for gingerbread men is hard enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home