Saturday, December 06, 2008

Christmas is Coming!

So here are some Christmas jammies that used to be Patrick's at this age. The arms are already too short. Nicholas is tall for his age at 39" and 35 lbs.


This was at a local Christmas lighting festival complete with the opening of the ice rink, a snow hill, Santa and fireworks.


Still wondering who Nicholas looks like...

Here comes Santa on the boat...

I ended up with a lot of blurry pictures..by the time I got the setting right, he was leaving

Mel and Jack were down last weekend...Nicholas was so sweet


Creepy picture of Baby Kitty....he has always slept under the tree.

Nicholas wouldn't ever be still!

Very excited about the star...
Daddy always puts the star on top...

I always give Chuck a hard time about not helping me with the ornaments, but he informed Patrick that the reason he doesn't help with the ornaments is because I rearrange every one he hangs. There is a science to it. You must hang the ornaments so that they don't bend the branches and they must not rest on the branch below them. I think this is just pure ornament hanging common sense, right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy C said...

this year I let the kids do all of it, then rearranged choice ones hoping the wouldn't notice. They had a ball! You have such a sweet fam!

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home