Friday, April 02, 2010

Reluctant

I have been reluctant to post for awhile I have been very busy making an A+ in my Comp/Rhetoric class and a very sad 'D' in BIO. I had very high hopes when going back to school this past Jan. of doing really well in both courses. I was derailed soon into it all. I will not blame anyone but myself. I will say that I have not taken BIO since the 8th grade an I am thirty-five now so you can figure out the math. I did realize that I have a HUGE responsibility to my family and I LOVE that I do. School has been great and I will continue one step at a time, but my responsibility as a mommy and wife will always be my most important job...scratch that...I want to be a Christian first (and the rest will fall into place). Anyways, my point is, my derailment came when Jenny got sick. I have posted that we were not close friends, but Jenny was the type of Christian woman I wanted to be. When she got sick and then went to be with Jesus, I have to say that I came to understand what my purpose is on this earth and that I need to try harder to fulfill it. If there was ever an example of how to live as a Christian woman in these modern day times, well, Jenny was it. I am so sorry her world has lost her. I do not go more than a day without thinking of her, her husband, David, her daughter, Malaya, and her parents and brothers. Jenny, I look forward to meeting you again at Heaven's gates one day...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger 1literatimommy said...

Margaret,
I am sorry that it didn't work out going to school full time. You are right, it is important to be a good Christian wife and mother. It sounds like you plan to continue only at a slower pace? I that right? Best of luck!

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so totally proud of you! Love, Mom

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home