Tuesday, November 28, 2006


Thanksgiving & Pictures












































We have so much to be thankful for! We had a great week spent with both sides of the family. Monday, the boys and I went to see Chuck's mom. Tuesday, we traveled to the ranch where I dropped off Patrick to spend the night with his cousins, Reagan & Chloe. Wednesday, we had Thanksgiving at my mom's house when Chuck & Russell got off work. We also managed to get a game of glow in the dark golf in as well as Christmas shopping and a trip to the park. Oh, and Nicholas had peas for the first time! They were a big hit. He was ready for some real food. Thursday, the boys and I went with Chuck's mom to Chuck's aunts house for Thanksgiving. I think there were 20 of us this year. We were all happy to have Chuck's cousin Lynn back from China after 2 years of mission work. Friday, we came home. Chuck worked on Thanksgiving cooking all of the turkeys for the hotel. I believe there were 100 turkeys and 20 prime ribs. Friday through Monday, we had four relaxing days with Daddy as he was off from work.

Here are a few recent photos of Nicholas and one of Patrick. Patrick's face is painted like a tiger. I took him and Rainey to Kid's Clubhouse awhile back. I wish I had taken my camera. They had a great time. I didn't take our camera with me during our travels. Sometimes traveling with two kids is enough to deal with.











4 Comments:

Blogger Amy C said...

Wow, what a woman. I can't believe how busy this season must be for Chuck. That must be really hard, but great to have him to yourself after that too! You guys have such a great family.

I have been missing you guys. I love the picture of Patrick with the tiger face. Cute boy!

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

somebody give this lady a standing ovation for what she does!!!
no wonder i married her!

ck

11:52 PM  
Blogger jenny biz said...

I posted a post yesterday and now it won't show up. Sometimes blogger is a booger:)
ANYWAY--Glad you guys had a great holiday! Love the pictures! And yes Chuck, you are a very lucky man!!

11:41 AM  
Blogger 1literatimommy said...

Those pics of your boys are so sweet. Patrick is a cutie! And Nicholas looks so sweet.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home