Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter












We had a great Easter weekend starting with an Easter egg hunt at church on Saturday. Patrick was proud of his 29 eggs and Nicholas enjoyed the balloons. We then went to see my grandmother. We never take pictures with my side of the family anymore. I guess because we see each other often, so I made a special point to bring my camera and get a snap shot of the boys with Guinea (she chose this name many years ago over Grandma). She has a very busy schedule at her retirement center and thanks the Lord that she found such a wonderful Christian place to live. We are glad she is so happy there.

Oh, and by the way...Patrick does have more clothing besides the fishing lures shirt. It seems that every picture from every holiday this year, he is wearing that shirt. It even made its way onto the Christmas postcards we sent out. All I can say is that we have one picky shopper on our hands, who will only wear about five things in his closet. He has gotten into Gymboree lately because he and Nicholas can match, but he still has to pick out what they will wear.












Sunday after church we attempted an Easter picture with just the boys, but one boy wouldn't stop being silly and the other boy would not stop eating grass. As you can see, the picture still ended up a little silly with Patrick having an azalea in his mouth. We then had another Easter egg hunt in our backyard for just my enjoyment I guess, because Patrick seemed over it all by then. We also reminisced with my parents about the Easter they brought home a live duckling. What a disaster. Ducks do not make good pets.








4 Comments:

Blogger jenny biz said...

I love the picture of the 2 boys and you. You are beautiful bunch! I LOVE the place where your g-mother is now. I used to go up there and visit with the people up there. I love listening to their stories! Glad you guys had a great Easter!

8:57 PM  
Blogger Pearson Family said...

They looked SO cute!

9:17 PM  
Blogger 1literatimommy said...

They are adorable, and I love love the pic with the azaela.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Amy C said...

I love that Patrick wants to pick out thier clothes and wants for them to match. Enjoy it while it lasts!

I would do well for my children just to match their own outfits. Bailey wore pink cammo with a red and primary blue shirt yesterday to school.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home