Friday, April 13, 2007

I Love...by Nicholas (continued)


I love my Nana & DaDa. This picture was in Switzerland (Patrick called it sweat island) last year. They are getting ready to embark on a seven week journey starting tomorrow with a 19 day trans-Atlantic cruise. They are then off to the Netherlands to participate in Let's Start Talking. They have already had 30 people sign up. Then they will be in Spain at a timeshare. It will be a long 7 weeks for us here at home. We will miss them and we pray for a safe return.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy C said...

Wow, what a beautiful picture. Give me a call. We can hang out. I am happy to entertain. I know how boring it can be with mom out of town sometimes. No free food, no babysitters, no free rides. Ugh!

1:39 AM  
Blogger jenny biz said...

WOw!! What great memories they will make! I know you will be so happy to see them again! They will have some great stories and I hope lots of pics!

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home