Monday, November 19, 2007

Things to Not Do Before a 9am Photoshoot

1. Not wait until the last minute to pick out everyone's clothes...especially the main focus (Nicholas) whose jeans are tapered instead of straight leg and end up looking odd with his daddy's old boots.
2. Not feed everyone enough breakfast.
3. Not have a monster zit on your face that looks like Mount St. Helens
4. Not chew gum and leave it between your teeth.
5. Not let your hair air dry the night before to where it ends up too poofy on the top the next morning.
6. Not let your 6 year old stick his tongue in the space where his new front tooth is growing in next to the old baby tooth.
7. Not have a toddler with a double ear infection and runny nose.

We planned to do pictures this week because Patrick is out of school and Chuck is on vacation this week as well. Paige was very patient with us this morning. I only have myself to blame for not being more prepared (ok, the zit and ear infection I won't take blame for). I am sure she got some good shots, but I am afraid her subjects were kind of a mess!

2 Comments:

Blogger jenny biz said...

Too funny! I am sure your great photographer got some awesome shots:) I can't wait to see them!!

9:09 PM  
Blogger Amy C said...

I bet they were wonderful. She can probably even fix a zit! I can't wait to see them. Happy Thanksgiving!!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home