Thursday, February 14, 2008

Delay

We were supposed to close on our new home tomorrow. Unfortunately, the people we are buying the house from did not come through with all of the repairs they agreed to. The main repairs yet to be done involve the pool. They have had two weeks to make these repairs. We are frustrated. The people we are buying this house from are real estate agents(the sharks is what I call them). They bought this house and flipped it, and now they do not want to spend one more dime. Ugh!!! Anyways, supposedly the pool will be worked on this weekend and we will close next Friday instead. The movers are coming on Tuesday and will be delivering Friday! I hope we have our house by then!!! On a lighter note, I am relaxing this Valentine's Day at the Four Seasons Hotel, and my room service dinner of herb crusted lamb has just arrived. There is always a silver lining.

3 Comments:

Blogger Phillips Family said...

YEah for you for being at the Four Season! Enjoy!

6:20 AM  
Blogger Pearson Family said...

I am so sorry! Hopefully they will get their stuff together and you will close on time next week.

Have fun at the Four Seasons!

7:54 AM  
Blogger Amy C said...

That sounds delicious. I am hating that I missed getting to talk to you at church this morning! I guess we will just have to take a trip.

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home