Friday, November 30, 2007

Random Acts of Cuteness..

OK, for the four readers out there...

Earlier this week I overheard Chuck & Patrick in the shower and Patrick asked Chuck, "Aren't you going to put air conditioner in my hair?"
***
Nicholas' favorite new word in "mess" which he says as "me" (with the short e sound) and he is obsessed with pointing them out and cleaning them up. When my mom heard him say this a few weeks ago, she told him he was going to fit in just fine growing up in the K household.
***
Another favorite word is "hot" which he pronounces very clearly. For awhile everything was hot, but now we have him on the right track. He also likes to blow on his food before he puts it in his mouth which is funny when he is eating fruit or cheese.
***
I have talked before of the oldest cat in the world, Luna, and her incessant yowling that drives us completely insane. Nicholas has now perfected the word "hush" that he yells at her whenever she starts in.
***
Recently, Nicholas got a bug bite on his palm and he wanted everyone to scratch it for him and he would just smile so big. The bug bite healed a long time ago but he still wants us to scratch his palm for him.
***
Nicholas also loves to make animal sounds (yes, I know he is not the first baby to enjoy doing this), but we think its funny that he says "buoc, buoc" whether we asking him if her wants a bite of chicken, we are looking at a chicken or his big brother is calling someone a chicken head.

3 Comments:

Blogger jenny biz said...

I think the "air conditioner" is my favorite! I love these priceless things that kids say!

5:24 PM  
Blogger Amy C said...

I love to hear all the cute things that kids say. I wish I had written some down!

9:43 AM  
Blogger amerriman said...

I love the pictures of your family. I am sorry N is not doing better. Let me know if you need any help.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home