Sunday, January 06, 2008

Christmas 2007

So much to remember from this past Christmas. There were 2 Christmas plays, one featuring the very beautiful Rainey, two breakfasts with Santa, a gingerbread house that I never got a picture of and yummy frosted cut out sugar cookies that we shared with my family at Christmas. There was also chipotle roasted butternut squash soup with panchetta and goat cheese croutons, prime rib, twice baked potatoes and my famous 4 layer Cuban Opera Cake. At Chuck's mother's we had an awesome turkey breast and pork loin followed by so many sides and salads an extra table had to be brought in. The ornament below is one my aunt who died of breast cancer gave me the first Christmas I moved out of my parents house. It has always been special to me.
Below is what I call a Christmas family heirloom that I caught my mom trying to sell at her GARAGE SALE 3 years ago. I was so happy to receive it for part of my Christmas decorations even though it is a little bit 80s.

This was a float on Main Street. I love gingerbread houses if you hadn't noticed already. I collect Santa ornaments as well.

Aunt Brandi and 3 of the 5 chillin out. I think all of the baby MaCrae pictures are on my cell. He is so cute and already 15 lbs! I want another baby ASAP! Please convince my husband for me.


IN WF with Mel, Jack and his daughter and her family.

My absolute favorite holiday tradition since I was a little girl. The Fantasy of Lights! I actually videotaped it this year. We are in front of The Little Engine That Could. If you are ever in WF, you just can't miss it!
Hope you all were as blessed as we were!!!! Happy New Year!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it was an awesome week-end!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Amy C said...

What a great holiday an such an amazing post before that. I am so happy for the opportunity that you guys are going through for growth and change. I know that God is blessing you. I can't wait to hear about your adventures!

1:34 PM  
Blogger amerriman said...

Great Christmas pictures, enjoyed reading your blog!

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home