Friday, December 19, 2008

People Not Like Me?

Nicholas' favorite saying as of the last few months has been either in a questioning voice..."Baby, like me? (such as babies at the soft play area at the mall) or in an angry voice "Patrick not like me! Hmf!" Well, I am wondering this year if I have lost all of my friends as I have received 11 cards. I sent out 61 on Wednesday. I guess that answers the question that I am not on people's original list. I am a polite return card recipient. I guess there are worse things...

5 Comments:

Blogger Pearson Family said...

I got your card, CUTE! I just received my cards in the mail yesterday, and am working hard to get them in the mail by Christmas! I don't think I have received the same number of cards this year either. I can see some people cutting back due to money. It sure adds up. Miss you. You coming in for Christmas?

10:46 PM  
Blogger Becky Lynch said...

Ummmm....I am a procrastinator! I have to go pick up our cards from Costco tomorrow (amidst the crazy family Christmas schedule). My goal is to get them out on Monday (Hmmm...)! I promise it is coming. Got your card today. Your Boys are so BIG!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Jami said...

yeah- the only picture I could get of Rylee in front of the tree was where she was crying so I decided not to do one this year. next year we will definitely be making a "Paige" appointment!!! Love you though and Merry Christmas!

3:09 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Don't think that way, although I do think that way once in a while also because I usually send out over 100 and don't receive that many. I took pictures this year and never got around to making cards.
Merry Christmas

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember it's not about receiving but giving. People are cutting way back, on everything. I truly wouldn't take it personally.

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home