Monday, November 19, 2007

Backyard Fun


Chuck was off this week painting the outside of our house. We also got a pressure washer for our gift to each other for xmas. It has done wonders for our deck. The weather was so beautiful early this week as well. We love our home and neighborhood!







We were having fun Monday until I stopped to look at the camera and Nicholas walked behind Patrick on the glider-swing. I am not sure what happened but I heard the bonk of his head on the fence. He was ok-thankkfully. Ugh...I am the most nervous mother you will ever meet! I was ready for a CT scan!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy C said...

Pretty photos. Wasn't it a beautiful week. I love those kind of weeks. I am glad that you had some great family time. You do have such a wonderful neighborhood. Sorry about the noggin!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Phillips Family said...

What fun! I am so with you on the urge to run to the ER with every head bonk.

7:02 AM  
Blogger jenny biz said...

Those swing hits are the worst!! Glad he was okay! I LOVE your backyard. I am jealous!:)

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home