Monday, April 30, 2007

Yea! It is over!

The major golf tournament that I dread every year ended yesterday. I did better this year because I took on the mindset that Chuck was out of town on business all week. Chuck went into work Monday through Sunday of last week from 4:30am until 8:30pm every day. Needless to say, he was completely exhausted. I am so glad it is over and we have him back!

In other news...while putting away the dishes on Friday, I broke a glass on the counter top by the sink. The garbage disposal side of the sink. I cleaned up all of the glass (or so I thought). What a surprise when I heard glass breaking in the disposal later that day. Really, you say? Again? It only gets worse. Fast forward to Saturday morning when Patrick and I were making peanut butter cookies. He wanted to eat some peanut butter chips before I put them in, so I sprinkled some on the cutting board for him to eat. All of a sudden, he is freaking out about something sharp in his mouth and spitting the peanut butter chips out. After copious amounts of floss, I pull out a small piece of glass from his back molar. Mom of the Year Award? Yeah, right.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy C said...

Yikes. I think you are going to have a plastic only rule in your house. I am glad the tourney is over! I hope you guys get to hang out soon. I know you miss him when he is gone.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh no! I think you can still be Mom of the year for getting it out fast!

10:17 PM  
Blogger Pearson Family said...

How scary! Glad the tournament is OVER for you. I know you will enjoy your Chuck time!

2:56 PM  
Blogger jenny biz said...

YEA that you have your hubby back!!:) I can not tell you all the times that angels had to have kept Malaya safe! Peanut butter cookies sound really good!

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home