Tuesday, November 27, 2007

So Thankful!!!

We had a great Thanksgiving despite the ear infections for both boys and Nicholas eight dirty diapers per day for 4 days that turned into a painful rash. We went to Mel & Jack's house and celebrated with Jack's sister and her husband and Jack's mother on Thursday and then just hung out on Friday. Patrick was lying around not feeling well for half the day and then sick to his stomach that night. Boy, it seems like all I ever post about anymore is illness! Saturday, we went to my Grandmother's old house to celebrate with my family. My mom asked us all what we were most thankful for, and we all said family. She said "that Brandi is alive" and I think she was so right. We are blessed to still have Brandi here with us.


Mel (Grandma) & Jack


Baby MaCrae

Reagan, Patrick & Chloe

2 Comments:

Blogger jenny biz said...

So sorry about the sickiness! Hope all is better!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Amy C said...

Cute family pics. I hope the sickness is over for a while!

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home