Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Birthday Pictures

When you have a toddler in constant motion, it is hard to get a good picture! I didn't take very many at his party. There is more video from the party than pictures. Maybe I can figure out how to upload that one day, if I ever have any time!

Saturday night, the grandparents gave him his gifts and he was really cute opening them. He would pull out the gift and make a little O shape with his mouth and say "Ha!". It was really cute.
We read birthday books all week and talked about the cake and blowing out candles, but when the time came, he let Patrick help him. He got a lot of cute Elmo gift from family and friends, but one of his favorites is his Elmo hooded towel. Last night at his swimming lessons, he was really cute walking around in it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy C said...

Great posts! I am so behind on my blogging. Happy birthday boys. We were throwing parties at the same time.

My kids are doing golf camp next month. I think we may be leading parallel lives. Sounds like you guys are having tons of fun.

I love all the pictures. I can't wait to visit the blog again when I have more time!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Happy birthday Nicholas! I hear that y'all got on a great street with good neighbors! I am glad y'all are happy there.

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm - I swear I left a post here and now it seems to have dissappeared....odd.

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home