Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day Festivities

I had a great time at Patrick's school on Thursday. It was Muffins for Moms. They had the festivities in the classroom. We sat down to placemats decorated by our kids and there was a really cool 3-D flower bouquet that they had made out of construction paper. The kids served us muffins and juice, sang songs and showed us a slide show. They had drawn pictures in tech lab of their favorite memory with their mom and then their voice was with the picture telling about it. Patrick's was Sea World. It was really cute. There was also handmade cards and three letters about us moms. One was about what they like about us. Patrick said play checkers, go to the pack (park) and you make me feel speckle (special). He also said that I was 20 feet tall and I weigh 100 pounds! His favorite food that I make him is chickcur (Thai Chicken Curry).

Saturday, Chuck sent flowers (lillies) and yesterday, he helped feed 640 people for brunch at the hotel. The boys and I went to church and then we had a cookout with the neighbors last night. We were glad Chuck was off in time to join us. Hope all of you moms out there had a great day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy C said...

Such sweet mom memories, and I would like to get in on a round of pool golf. Sounds like fun!

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home