Friday, April 25, 2008

I love you, most...

Dear Chuck,
I want you to know how proud I am of you. From before you even made Sous Chef in Boston, I have always heard rave reviews from your subordinates. I have always felt so proud of you! You continue to give your all, while setting a Christian example in the process, which is very evident in the way your employees and managers respond to you. We are so blessed as a family to know that you are always ready to accept the call for help and set a good example when called upon. We have missed you dearly this week, but we have been satisfied in knowing that you are continuing to live up to your dynamic potential by helping your previous position while in need. We love you and appreciate you for all you do.
Love,
M. P. & N.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy C said...

We had a great time seeing you guys this weekend. I wish we had gotten to see Chuck too. He is a wonderful guy!

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you, and thank you for all your hard work and support- without you it would not be possible!

Love Always
ck

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home