Monday, May 12, 2008

First Popsicle


"It was good!"
OK, I am not a big fan of popsicles because of the sticky mess they make and I guess I never gave one to Nicholas last summer. I make him wear a life jacket a lot of times when we are outside because of his complete lack of fear of the pool. He loves to throw whatever he can find in the pool. Gardening gloves, landscape rocks, small potted plants...you name it! If it's outside, it has been in the pool at one time or another. We played miniature golf the other night and he really like it. The next day, I gave him a plastic golf club and some plastic golf balls, and he invented a new game we call pool golf.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pearson Family said...

OH my goodness! looks like you guys are having lots of fun.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home