Thursday, July 03, 2008

Patrick is 7!!!

Where does the time go? How do they get so big? How are we on our 3rd bike already? What an amazing gift we have in this boy! Life has been so wonderful the last 7 years having Patrick for our son. He has such a wonderful mind and thoughtful spirit. We feel so very blessed!

at the park today...

"Hey world, I am 7!"



We are into tennis now, too, as a family. I am excited to be playing again. It has only been 20 years.

Looking at fish...

Tonight at a 4th of July symphony concert....


At Chloe's b-day on Sunday with MaCrae. We went to Throckmorton, WF and back in 2 1/2 days to get a dining room set and a piano.

This picture is just random and for my mom. I really think Nicholas is beginning to look like my dad as a toddler.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy C said...

Happy Birthday Patrick! He is getting SO big. Such an adorable family. I am jealous of your sporty outdoor fun. I want to learn to play tennis together to. My kids got clubs recently too. Maybe someday we can all sneak onto a golfcourse on a full moon and play as a family! He he he!

12:32 PM  
Blogger amerriman said...

It was great to see Patrick at VBS. I hate that I missed seeing you. I loved catching up on your blog. Still hadn't made it down your way, hopefully we will soon!

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home