Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Creepy

I installed stat counter on my blog recently because of an anonymous comment that was very positive, but yet anonymous. It turned out it was my husband! I had told him that since we moved, I felt like no one was ever checking my blog anymore and that he better start checking it and leaving comments. So he did the next day, thinking I would get the joke of his comment, but I didn't and ended up installing stat counter. Anyways, on stat counter I noticed some links related to google searches that my blog popped up on. I googled the particular phrases and the first was for "de*bstipation" and my blog came up 2nd. The other was for "c*nfessions of a bored housewife" and my blog came up fourth. Whoever clicked on my blog didn't stay there but a few seconds, however, it freaks me out that my blog would come up that quickly on a google search. I realize that my blog will not peak that much interest for random people, but it still bothers me. Bloggers out there...try entering titles to some of your posts and see how quickly your blog comes up.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pearson Family said...

that is freaky! Loved your vacation photos! AND I check your blog everytime it is updated :)! My google reader tells me so! Miss you!

8:54 PM  
Blogger Amy C said...

It is freaky. Blogging is so addictive. Your new address card was really cute.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Amy C said...

I love your Oregon pictures too. I loved it when Lynley did it and yours turned out great too. I hope I remember to do that someday. What a great photo op!

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home