Thursday, July 24, 2008

OH, and one more thing!!!

The way we were...we celebrated 13 years of marriage on July 1st. This picture was taken in July of 1991 at the first family reunion I went to (oh my..I was still 16 about to turn 17 in one month). This was 4 years before we got married. On this year's anniversary, we were moving furniture from my grandmother's old house to our new house and Nicholas threw up 6 times in 6 hours. I was car sick from the constant push/pull of the uhaul trailor. I was also thrown up on when we got home. I think Chuck had spaghetti o's for dinner. Good times.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Marg K!
I remember your past comments on "Save the Phillips" back in the day about wanting to be involved in a review campaign with Rocket XL sometime, so I thought that the campaign we're currently launching for Box Tops for Education's Marketplace might be of interest to you!
Through Box Tops for Education’s online Marketplace program, schools can earn up to $20,000 apiece each year by shopping online at the more than 70 stores that participate – all at no extra cost to the consumer.

If you’re interested in getting involved, we’d love to send you a $50 gift card to redeem at the Box Tops Marketplace, and enhance your first experience shopping via the site.

We hope that you will share your experience & encourage further support for education with your readers through your blog.

Thanks so much, and looking forward to hearing back from you soon!

Victoria@rocketxl.com :)

6:11 PM  
Blogger amerriman said...

I love your old pictures. You guys sound like you have been busy! Miss ya!

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home