Thursday, April 03, 2008

Easter

Mel and Jack came down for Easter and we had a really great weekend. We went to our possible new church. My parents have been down this last week and they enjoyed it as well. It is a lot like our old church...very uplifting. I was relieved to have found it (actually, my mom found it searching online).

Look! There is Nicholas walking out of a picture frame again. He is missing his mule, I mean, mommy.
Our neighbors had a huge Easter egg hunt. We love our new neighbors. They have a wonderful extended family and lots of pets. Patrick has finally got a hamster and two bunnies via visiting next door.
Nicholas was napping during the hunt, so his nice brother set up an egg hunt for him in the backyard using his own eggs and helped him along. He is such a little parent to him sometimes. It is really sweet!

" Would you like to try the asparagus?"

"And this is how I really feel about you sometimes when I think no one is looking. "

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Amy C said...

What a great Easter. Patrick is such a sweet brother!

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home