Friday, April 18, 2008

Events


When my parents were in town a couple of weeks ago, Patrick participated in a fishing derby. He didn't catch anything, but it did revive his love for fishing. We havn't had time to get the boat out on our nearby lake yet (actually, I think it still needs some more work since the last time it was out and Russ and Chuck broke down). We were lucky to find storage for $200 a year! That is such a great deal. I am so happy not to be looking at the boat in our backyard anymore. We also went to and arts festival last weekend when Chuck was off that we enjoyed. Patrick had his school program last night. The theme was bugs. It was actually his second school program of the year as they did one at his old school right before we moved. It was very cute. Chuck his been getting home between 6-7 all week, so we are thankful for that.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sandy B said...

Margaret,

I love reading your blog and seeing how the boys are growing. I know the pain you are feeling of moving from your church family and will tell you that time does help. We have been gone 2 years now (unbelievable)and have made some good friends here. But, no one will ever replace the family we have at LC3. Take care and I will remember you guys in my prayers.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Margaret K said...

Thanks, Sandy, I appreciate you.

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is fun to remember that day and to see Patrick and Dada trying to catch a fish. I also remember you and me trying to keep Nicholas out of the water. We are looking forward to this week-end. Love, Mom

6:58 AM  
Blogger Pearson Family said...

I think you deleted a post...that my google reader shows. Margaret, I miss you too! Emaline loved you as her teacher, and I loved knowing you were loving on her and praying for her! I miss seeing you and the boys...thank goodness for blogs! Come visit soon!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home